Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bad Hair Day

I want to preface this post by stating that I am head-over-heels in love with my new haircut. My hairdresser, God bless her, did an outstanding job on my locks, and I really can't thank her enough. That being said, I am having a series of unfortunate hair days where my hair does that 1920's wave thing in a way that is not cute. I suspect it's the moisture in the air that's bringing me my hair down. I embrace volume, not unruly waves crashing over my otherwise awesome day. I used to straighten my hair when nothing else would tame the mane, but I made an oath to not straighten my hair all summer because the sun does enough damage on its own. Additional heat is really not necessary. Now if the sun would just come back out..

Anyways, my blazer is by Elizabeth and James, my t-shirt is Club Monaco, my jeans are Levis, and my pumps are Calvin Klein Collection.

Here's another shot for you nature folks out there.


Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment