Friday, May 31, 2013

Wind on a Thursday

My husband and I went for a stroll down to the waterfront at the end of our street yesterday evening. There is a park down there where people from around town come to dump their trash in the dumpster nearby (classy, I know). Up the hill there is a small patch of grass with a couple of picnic benches and a nice view. We like to watch the aircraft carriers sail into the shipyard from that location, and we also like to eat lunch there on sunny days. Yesterday we just stood and looked at the choppy waves under the grey sky, and then we watched some helicopters fly by. For some reason it was soothing, calming. I need more of that in my life.






 sweater is mens Dior, bag is from Marc by Marc Jacobs, jeans are by Joes Jeans, and shoes are Calvin Klein Collection

TGIF, y'all.
Love, Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment